Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Affordable Pest Control Coomera (ABN 95 247 932 595) of Coomera, QLD, 4209 (Promoter) from here on mentioned as APCC.
3. APCC conducts two types of competition, games of skill or game of chance. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. All competition entrants must reside within 50kms of our location.Our location being Coomera QLD. Winners outside of these parameters will be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown.
6. To enter, entrants must follow the competition entry instructions. Failure to follow these instructions will deem the entry invalid.
7. The APCC’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Prize availability is subject to APCC availability on the day of treatment.
9. APCC reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant APCC has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and APCC may use the entrants' names, phone numbers and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the APCC, and the entrant consents to such use without restriction.
11. APCC reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
12. APCC is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
13. Terms and conditions of any prize must be adhered to and may vary from time to time.
14. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition conducted by APCC and may be updated from time to time.